Thursday, March 20, 2008

{ER}


Well here I am, up late at night, going through some picts I had totally forgot that I took of {Bug} in the ER with croup last month. We went in there just before midnight. He could barely breath, it was so scary! They gave him a steroid shot which really helped and a breathing treatment where he had to breath in some sort of vapor medicine. He was not a happy camper when we first arrived and his crying made his breathing even worse. But by the end he was happy and even layed so still when they took x-rays of his lungs and soft tissue. They even gave him a little stuffed lion with a Ogden Regional Medical Center t-shirt on. He thought that was funny that the lion was wearing a shirt. We were able to leave the hospital at 4 am. Needless to say I was toast in the morning.

No comments: