
So a couple of months ago I drove out to Down East Home on Washington in Ogden for the soul purpose of buying a dress I had my eye on. I was worried because all of the sudden it wasn't on their website. Alas when I arrived it was not there either. I was told that it had not been selling so they sent it back. I was SO disappointed! I had absolutely fallen in love with this dress. Well today while online reading a dating article I saw an ad for modest, stylish, and affordable clothing. So I clicked on it and GUESS WHAT!!!! There was my dress, a little more pricey than it was at Down East, but totally worth it. I love how classy it is! In fact, it looks like a lot of Down East's clothing line comes from this gal. But not all of it. She has some great things on her site that I can't get at Down East. Needless to say, I will be ordering the dress and probably more from her! P.S. If you like Down East's line as much as I do. Make sure you check with Seagull Book. They carry a good handful of their stuff for even less. But be careful, if it is on the clearance rack at Down East it is probably cheaper there.
No comments:
Post a Comment