Friday, January 23, 2009

{Friday Foto Flashback - me & mom}

Well, here is my 1st "Friday Foto Flashback" This is a picture of me & my mom, 1981. Look at my huge cloth diaper. I love the way my mom looks here coming down to give me a kiss on the cheek with her cute braids and fun clothes. To me she looks so young,... like she is my babysitter. Granted she was very young when she had me, 19. She is probably 20 here and I'm almost 1. But it's just weird to me to see her being mommy, yet she look like she is only 15 years old. Aren't the retro couches awesome?

Photobucket

Also, did you know I was born with 2 bottom teeth? It's true. Here I am, a couple of weeks old, showin' them off. I had them both pulled out by the time I was 11 months and didn't have teeth there again till I was 7 years old. Breast feed that!!! LOL!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Me, Myself and I said...

The baby you looks like your Dad. The grown-up you looks like your Mom.

Jen said...

Oh my gosh! How funny! I never knew that about your teeth! I had to have my top two teeth pulled and was toothless for about 3 years. I thought I had it bad! That's nothing compared to yours! I also love the couch in the background! Too funny! P.S. Your mom looks the same! She could still be 20!

M.S. said...

I think that picture of your mom and you is darling! Please visit my blog!