

Well here is my Friday Foto Flashback. This is me in May of '83, so I was a few months short of turning 3. As you can see, my happy face & angry face. My mother tells me that I still pull the angry face, mouth open, eyebrows down. In fact she will point it out when I'm in the heat of the moment with one of my sons and I have to try hard not to smile and also not to look THIS angry. She has threatened to take my picture when I'm making my angry face. If she ever does I'll make sure to post it so you can all tell me that "it isn't true". ;) To be honest, both m'boys makes this angry face and it looks just like this photo. It's SO hilarious! My oldest hates it when I laugh while he is making this face. I guess he does have some of my genes in him after all. Also take note of my 2 missing teeth... remember one of my earlier Friday Foto Flashbacks, I was born with 2 bottom teeth that I had pulled out before I was 1 year old and didn't have teeth there till I was 7. So this is basically my mouth till the age of 7. So sad.
2 comments:
Love it!!
Asher looks just like his mommy!!! WOW!!! I love your Friday flashbacks.
Post a Comment