Well, apparently & according to my {T} my birthday is more of a birthday week! LOL! So he took me clothes shopping at the mall on Monday. First we stopped at Buckle, but after trying on $160 jeans and not finding one that makes my behind look like $160 I said "Let's bag this place!" I did find these 2 great pairs of jeans at AE. Well, {T} found them, and they were such a great deal there that he got himself a couple of pairs... of mens jeans that is.
Artist Jeans...

Slim Boot Jeans...

I also had a hard time finding some blouses that I liked so I went home and found what I wanted online. VS is having an additional 40% off their clearance and tomorrow is the last day.

So {T} got me this sweater for only $17... Originally $58!!!

And, this corset blouse wasn't on clearance but it was on special...
Obviously I'm gonna have to wear a cap tee underneath but it is so... HOT!!! I can't tell you how much I want to be a VS girl. I really love their clothing line. Especially the sweaters. Their fall and winter stuff is SO my style. I'm so excited for them to get here! I can't believe how much this wonderful man of mine shows he adores me on my birthday (week). He really must be the best!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday.
Stopping by from SITS.
Hi, I'm stopping by from SITS to show some comment love. Hope the rest of your week is amazing!
Many blessings,
Teresa <><
http://toomanyheartbeats.blogspot.com/
Hi LeLe~
Thanks for dropping by my blog today. I love to have new people stop by and I really LOVE to make new friends! :0)
I will be posting as soon as the new POTS documentary is complete. I'd really like for you to stop by again sometime soon.
I hope your upcoming weekend is absolutely wonderful! Talk to you soon!
Blessings,
Teresa <><
http://toomanyheartbeats.blogspot.com/
I love the VS clothes. I use to have some shirts (that I wore out) from VS and they were my favorite. Seeing this black one really makes me miss them..... I'm glad you got something new!
I love love love that top. I agree, totally HOT! :) No wonder T wants you to wear it. hee, hee.
Post a Comment