Sunday, September 6, 2009

{3}

My lil' {Skunk} turned 3 today. I can hardly believe it! Here are a few picts of the past few years...

Newborn...


1st Birthday...


2nd Birthday...




Today he was so excited about his "atar" cake & won't let the little tikes guitar that {Twinkie} & I gave him out of his hands. He thinks he is so cool now (he really always has been) & just strums on that thing non stop. It's too adorable! He asked me today, "Now I get to go to school with brother?" So sad, he really hates being left behind while {Bug} goes to school... 2 more years. Darn! Happy Birthday my sweet sweet {Skunk}! I love you so much!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay i love the pic of him holding the guitar down by his side and looking at the camera like, yeah its a guitar and i'm cool! Wish i could have been there! the cake looks awesome!

Nicki said...

Man that three years went fast! It must be the year to give our boys guitars, because that is what Ben and I gave McGregor. Looks like a fun party with a great cake. Happy birthday Asher!!!

~ Katie said...

Happy Birthday Asher. I made that same cake for Nolan (different color though) and Dylan got that same guitar for his birthday. Too funny!

vbergfamlee said...

I have to vote also for the picture with little skunk holding the 'atar' by his side. He is totally a rock star for his birthday and he knows it.