I can't get enough of crowned skulls this season! This is a new obsession with me. While Christmas I still remain a HUGE snowman & gingerbread man obsessed decor gal, I am all about the crowned skull not only for Halloween, but for everything! I've been finding the greatest things! This votive holder is at Target along with other matching items (oooo... I can't get enough). {Twinkie} & I got a bunch of stuff last night & me & m'boys helped him decorate his house last night. It was so much fun!
And all this other stuff on etsy... I can't tell you enough how much I want these things, especially the apron!!!
OMG I am so glad someone feels the same way i do about the skulls. I love the dishes at Target and really want to get them...but do they go with floral patterns? lol
3 comments:
OMG I am so glad someone feels the same way i do about the skulls. I love the dishes at Target and really want to get them...but do they go with floral patterns? lol
LOVE the apron. Way cute stuff, it was good to see you at crystal hot springs saturday.
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! You find the cuttest things!
Post a Comment