Thursday, January 7, 2010

{End of 2009 ~ Happy New Year}

Well, I've been majorly busy over the past month & super blessed.  After my car accident, the deductible to have the car fixed wiped out my entire savings.  I don't even get to keep the car (x-husbands).  A few weeks after the accident (December 2009) I acquired 2 new jobs.  The steadiest of the jobs is delivering the Standard Examinar in my neighborhood.  I'm up at 5am Sunday thru Saturday.  I gear up as if I were going out to ski.  If it's really windy I even put on my ski goggles.  Then I really don't notice that it's only 7 degrees outside.  I deliver to about 30 houses every morning & then I'm able to get home & shower & get ready for the day before my boys wake up.  Mind you m'boys are not being left in the house alone.  I have 2 brothers that are still home at that time & my mom is there for most mornings as well just incase m'boys ever did wake while I was gone.
Photobucket




I've also returned to Smith's... not in the photo lab though.  They have closed most of those down.  I'm a checker & I'm really liking it.  It's much more social than the photo lab was & I meet some very interesting people.  It's also the highest paying of the 2 jobs.  Also, in December I had 5 photography jobs that kept me super busy.  My boys have felt the difference with me working outside the home & have been more demanding when it comes to my spending time with them. But I've almost replenished my savings & should have my own car paid with cash by the end of March.  Cross your fingers for me!

{Bug} knocked his front tooth loose in the summer & it really got loose just before Christmas.  He would bite down on his lip so the loose tooth stuck straight out, it was hilarious!  I was almost sure that Santa & the Tooth Fairy were gonna come the same night.  But it held on a few days longer & when he was eating Captan Crunch for breakfast at his daddy's house it came out.
Photobucket

I sure love the way he looks without that tooth.  It's so adorable & I hope it takes a while before that next tooth comes in. 
Photobucket


Santa brought {Bug} a snowboard & {Skunk} a sled.  We've been having fun outside & {Bug} is such a natural snowboarder.  I'm so proud of him!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

New Years was really nice & quiet this year.  I worked at Smith's till 9pm then {Twinkie} came to pick me up from work & we picked up a bunch of yummy food before we left.  We went back to his place & snacked on a green onion cheese ball & crackers while we grilled steaks, steamed king crab legs, & cooked then chilled shrimp.  It was all so good!!!!!  I really tried to make it till midnight, but I fell 30 minutes short.  {Twinkie} woke me with a New Years kiss & New Years wishes.  He is such a sweetheart!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, he seriously looks so cute without his tooth! I cant believe he is even old enough to loose a tooth already!!!!