
Last night I went out with the gals to see "Twilight". It was seriously the funnest night I've had out with the girls in the longest time. You should have see it, (& those of you who have gone to see the movie can appreciate the scene I'm about to set up) all these women, young and old, all dolled up for our date with Edward, *sigh*. Some wore t-shirts proclaiming "Team Edward" & "I love vampires". It was hilarious! As soon as the movie began the theater was filled with audible sighs, giggling, and "WHEEW's". I turned to {Twinkie's} sister who was sitting by me and we just giggled. It was so funny, I have never been in a theater with such a reaction to a movie starting. Yes, I was one of the gigglers feeling like I was 14 again. So much fun! But that was nothing compared to the moment that Edward finally came on screen. LOL!! The shrieks, giggling, and "BITE ME EDWARD!" that could probably be heard outside the theater doors were so funny I thought I was gonna pee my pants. I went into this movie not expecting too much, just wanting to have a fun night out, but I really enjoyed the movie and yes, I'm going to go see it again. The only thing that stuck out in my mind that was a little off in the movie was Jasper... he had the Johnny Depp Edward Scissorhands look on his face the whole time. Ya know, wide eyes, blank look on his face like there was nobody home upstairs. It was just bazaar and I didn't feel like he fit in the movie. Oh well, he just made me laugh every time he made an appearance on screen. Afterwards {Twinkie's} sister & I each acquired at the local Walmart, the Twilight soundtrack. Tee Hee! Silly girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment