A dear friend of mine (who I consider a sister) has just started her card/craft blog called *Baby Jane Cards & Crafts*. She has so much talent & besides the fact that I absolutely love what she has come up with, I'm so proud of her for starting her own business & being such a great friend and mommy. Keep up the good work gal. To see more of her fabulous work click HERE.

Also 2 of my dear friends have started the cutest new business designing and making headboards, pillows, & wall hangings for childrens bedrooms. They are called Spunky Monkey Designs . To see their absolutely adorable product line click HERE.
1 comment:
lisa, thank you soooooo much for your shout out for our business! that is so nice of you! it was good to see you at the movie last night, though there wasn't much time to hang out. your hair looked cute all curled up. i loved the movie, too, and will go see it again for sure!!! i am glad you had a fun night out and some bonding time with your man's sister. ;)
Post a Comment