Friday, March 13, 2009

{Pooh Bear Nursery}

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sorry, I know I'm a little late today with the Friday Foto Flashback. Believe me, it's a miracle that I'm even on here today. This is my {Bug's} nursery when he was born. I loved this room! I painted the ceilings blue and sponged white fluffy clouds all over them. It was so darn cute! Well, I just put the crib, mattress, and dresser/changing table on KSL Classifieds. I've already got 2 people scheduled to come take a look at them. To be honest I'm sorta sad to see these items go. But they served their purpose and now they will hold other sweet babies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved that room. I cant believe he is already grown out of it. Tear. They get too big too fast. Although i'm not going to lie, I dont miss the sleepless nights, oh wait, i'm still going throught that stage. Argh!