Friday, November 14, 2008
{Growing Pains, of My Heart}
So recently {Bug} has grown into the phase of wanting to know if a toy is for girls or boys. He won't play with something if it is a girl toy. Also, (SO SAD) he is now wiping off the kisses me and his Grammy Lulu (or anyone for that matter) give him. Even if he asks me to kiss a boo boo, it quickly gets wiped off. This morning while he and {Skunk} were rough housing in my bedroom while I got ready for the day in the bathroom, I watched as {Skunk} took a pretty good tumble. He laid where he landed and looked up at {Bug} and asked "kiss it better?". {Bug} asked him if it was his nose or his back, and got told to kiss his back. So he did. But then had the request to kiss his wrist also. So he did. I was in complete amazement and amusement that this was even happening. Finally, still laying there, {Skunk} requested a kiss on his nose. {Bug} hesitated, then wrinkled his nose and said "ewww, no!" and ran off. {Skunk} just laughed (as if he knew what he had been getting {Bug} to do the whole time) and got up and chased his brother down the hall. I was laughing my butt off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think every child hits that stage where kisses are yucky. It is hard for mommy's and grandma's, but I just tell Jarrett and Isabelle that it doesn't matter how much they rub, mommy kisses never come off. I am gald for your updates the last couple of days. Hope all is well with you. Looks like you had fun in Vegas.
Post a Comment