Sunday, February 8, 2009

{Afternoon-a at the Laguna}

This is what I was doing a week ago...
Photobucket
The Tide Pools at Laguna Beach
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
{Twinkie} pointed out that it looks like one of my brothers is going forward, I'm staying where I'm at, and my other brother is backing up... I love this photo! It makes me laugh every time I see it. It was such COLD water!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Looks like you have been having tons of fun!!! I am glad you finally got away. I am jealous. I love the ocean.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had such a good time! Cant wait to see more pics!

M.S. said...

Can I steal one of the beach pictures and post it??? This makes me happy to see, instead of all this snow. Thankfully, I go to California for fun in 2 weeks!

kari said...

Dang Girl. You look hot in your swim suit. I am leaving for my cruise in 2 days but you would never find a picture of me on my blog in my suit. I guess having kids is no excuse to be fat! Miss you lots and i am glad to see you guys are doing great.