Saturday, February 28, 2009

{No Fish Tail}

Photobucket
Happy Friday Foto Flashback!! I was aprox. 8 years old here with my bro Big D & sis MayMee in our kitchen in Kaysville. This was the morning after we had gone up to the Cold Springs Trout farm in North Ogden. We did this several times and always seemed (at least in my memory) to eat fried fish for breakfast the next morning. I still love fried fish for breakfast to this day. Especially while camping. Anyway, I am not claiming to be a good fisher by any means. In fact I was then and still am now the LOUSIEST fisher you will ever meet. I swear to you the fish know it's me on the other end and they are laughing their heads off when I cast in. I've tried everything and and had people try and help me to no avail. I rarely ever caught a fish while at the fish farm. MayMee on the other hand... well lets say my parents had to put a limit on her cause she was just pullin' them out one right after the other. We would have gone home with the whole farm if they didn't. So here is what I really enjoy about fishing... besides the obvious of eating them. No, during a fishing trip (no, not to the trout farm) what I enjoy most, is that my line never gets a bite and I can sit in solitude and enjoy a good book out in nature. AHHHH! You can't tell in this picture, but my hair is all the way down past my elbow. I think that is the longest I've ever let my hair get. Sorta fun, but I don't have the patience for that anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay lisa, thats the greatest pic! U have the funnest friday flashback pics, i love when its friday, i look forward to seeing what you put! Cant wait for the next one. Miss you lots!!