Friday, February 20, 2009

{Kissin' Sissies}

Photobucket
This is me on the left and my 22 month younger sister on the right. This was taken in the upstairs playroom of our Kaysville house. I'm guessing I was about 5 or 6 years old. We were showing the camera some sisterly love. That was then... the thing you need to know is my sissy is now a homophobic. Anything that resembles same sex affection sorta freaks her right our of her skin. If I even give her too long of a hug it really bothers her. I think this developed around late jr. high. And as her older sister I have made it my duty to freak her out whenever possible. Whaa Haa Haa Haa!! ;) So during our 2008 family Christmas party I mentioned the Katy Perry song "I kissed a girl". At one point her husband held her down while I got dangerously close to planting a kiss on her lips, and maybe I actually did, I cant really remember exactly. Later that evening I was resting my head on {Twinkie's} shoulder and resting my eyes. As I relaxed I could hear my sis start to whisper to her husband very excitedly and then I heard her feet quickly coming toward me. I knew what was about to happen so I just remained the same. She was wanting to prove something, so here was her chance. She bent over the couch and planted her lips against mine to kiss me, but was met with my tongue slipping quickly into her mouth. OH!! THAT WAS IT!!! She really freaked. She was dry heaving and wiping her tongue on her husbands sweater. I was laughing my head off. It was the best!! Not that I swing that way or anything, especially keeping it in the family, I just really love getting the reaction out of her. She said it was salty which I explained were the green olives I had been eating. And she tasted sweet to me, which she explained was the chocolate that she had just ate. I will remember this forever! It is such a great memory. I love you sis! You are so fun to mess with!!

1 comment:

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

That's awesome! And I absolutely love the picture of the two of you. And I've never heard of a woman being so homophobic!

Thanks for visiting my site the other day when I was featured on SITS!