Wednesday, July 22, 2009

{Did I Just Say That?}

Well, it happened.

I just repeated something that I know I heard my mother say to us kids a thousand times when we were lil'. My {Bug} has snuck out to the road at least a million times this summer. As I was scolding him on the way into the house, it just came out of my mouth... "How many times do I have to tell you?"

Well, a stupid mommy question like that deserves the answer that it received. {Bug} stopped and looked at me and as he was sucking on a spoon (who knows why) and couldn't speak, so he just held his hand up to show me 5 lil' fingers.... FIVE FINGERS!!!

I just looked at him and said "Well, I've already told you 5 times. So no more!"

...yeah right!

2 comments:

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

ROTFL That's funny!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I think i've busted myself saying things like..."do you want me to give you something to cry about"..."dont make me come up there"..."if i have to stop this car"..."because i said so"..."because i'm the mom"...and many more! So sad!!!