Thursday, July 2, 2009

{Should I start making funeral plans?}

Found this link on a friends blog (thanks Melissa) who also got if from a friend of hers blog... if that makes any sense. I am about to turn 29 years old this summer, according to the calculations my virtual age is 24 and my life expectancy is to live till I am 79. So in essence I can be expected to live approximately 18300 more days... as long as I don't step out in front of oncoming traffic or something stupid like that. I'm sorry but when put like that, eighteen thousand days doesn't sound like a whole lot, and in the eternal scheme of things I guess it's really not. I better start putting my priorities in better order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can i sing at your funeral? Oh wait, i am a bad singer...how about a poetry reading? Thats so funny, 18300 doesnt seem too long at all. But i think you have many more days in you than that:) And if not, you will be greatly missed!!!!