Friday, July 4, 2008

{Independence}






While {Bug} mostly sat on the blanket keeping his ears plugged and eating candy, {Skunk} was a pit bull, collecting all he could get his hands on from the road. He was so excited and loved every minute of it. I think we ended up with more candy than we did on Halloween. CRAZY! Tonight I took {Skunk} to WHS football field for the fireworks and left {Bug} at grandpa and grandma's house since I knew he wouldn't like the loud noise. Well I shouldn't have even gone. {Skunk} freaked out! He curled up into a fetal position against my body as I held his head to my chest and covered his other ear with my hand and hummed to him. I was sorta surprised by his reaction... needless to say I'm gonna give m'boys a couple more years before we go up there again.

No comments: