
It's been about 2 weeks since I have worn my invisalign (invisable retainer). Last night I decided that I better get them back in my mouth before my teeth move too much. My front two teeth were already starting to space again. OUCH! My mouth hurts so bad this morning! I really need to be a bit more responsible and keep these in for the most part. The trouble is when I'm around a guy that I may want to kiss (shocking intake of breath). I don't wanna kiss a guy with these things in, even if they are "invisable". It's just not hot, not in the least. Hmmm... straight teeth... kissing a hot guy... straight teeth... kissing a hot guy. SUCH A HARD DESCISION!! You know me though... I'll find a way to sneak them off when the opportunity comes a calling. (tee hee)
No comments:
Post a Comment