Thursday, September 18, 2008

{Good Company}


Since I've been crazy buzy this summer I haven't looked at a single magazine that has come to my mailbox for the past 3 months. This is a problem because I have a subscription to a LOT of magazines (most of them were deals and were free subscriptions). So tonight I tackled the 3 ft tall stack to flip through as quickly as possible ripping out recipes I'd like to try or different ideas from Parents, Good Housekeeping, Family Circle, & Family Fun. I didn't even glance at the Ensign, LDS Living, or the plethora of photography & photoshop magazines that are getting pretty scary since I take more time in reading those ones. Into the 3rd or 4th magazine tonight I stumbled across this ad and couldn't resist (as I usually completely ignore ads) staring at first into Davids eyes and then reading the entire ad. Of course I ripped it out and set it next to me so he would keep me company tonight as I continued this enormous and very repetitious task. It was nice to look up now and again and catch David staring at me, he couldn't take his eyes off me (how embarrassing) with that smirk that says only who knows what and I found myself blushing at times.

No comments: