What SUPER cute girls!!! They make me want a girl (or 2) of my own. I had so much fun on this shoot. I loved working with their cute personalities and even getting in the water (up to my thighs) to get shots from the water to the beach.
Love these pics....escpecially this last one with the effects. I always wanted to know how to do it in photoshop but never figured it out. Maybe you can show me someday!
So I am totally out of the loop about Friday and the three words. Can I know or is it a secret? ;)
6 comments:
i LOVE these photos!!!! great job! what are your prices?
Lisa, AWESOME pics! I love the ones with the boots! You are amazing!
Great photos Lisa
I need to book you for sometime in November to do Christmas photos...let me know how soon I need to book that
I can't wait for you to take pictures of my kids!!!! Good news you told me. I am glad Friday went so good.
lisa, i'm in love with these pictures! you totally captured my girls, LOVE LOVE LOVE. thank you!!!!
Love these pics....escpecially this last one with the effects. I always wanted to know how to do it in photoshop but never figured it out. Maybe you can show me someday!
So I am totally out of the loop about Friday and the three words. Can I know or is it a secret? ;)
Catch ya later!
Post a Comment