Ok, so essentially this is what I am doing when playing World of Warcraft. On Ventrilo I can talk to other players (so much more convenient than typing it out... which I sometimes still do.) Yes, it may be nerdy, but I have so much fun doing it, I just don't care what it makes me look like... even if it's like these guys here in the clip. It's even more amusing when I'm in the same room playing with {Twinkie} and typing chat to him or listening to everyone get extremely into it on Vent. I have had my moments of sheer nervousness (amusing to anyone watching me)... when waiting to enter a battleground I basically freak out.
A fellow blogger/photographer/digital scrapbooker/WoW gamer posted this clip on her blog and it cracked me up cause it's so true to the life of gamers like me & her.
No comments:
Post a Comment