Saturday, September 13, 2008

{Is he the cutest 2 year old OR is he the cutest 2 year old?}







I totally should have posted these last Saturday on {Skunks} birthday but I was slackin, (actually CRAZY busy) and so I finally touched them up today (errr, yesterday I guess. It's too late, I need to go to bed). So here he is at last!!! Check out those dark eyes, gotta love 'em.

5 comments:

Nicki said...

Happy Birthday Ashton!!! Hard to believe our babies are already 2!!!

Keri said...

SOOOO cute! 2 is the craziest age! Hey, do you think you could possibly take some family/kid pictures of my family? Let me know if it is something you could do! Thanks girl!
Keri R.

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

he really is very cute! i love these photos!

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute! What a handsome boy. Wish we could have been there yesterday. i hope it went well. we miss being so close to you guys. Love you lots and cant wait for the concert.

DreamPacker said...

Cute pics! Thanks for the photo lesson for super Saturday.