Friday, October 10, 2008

{Early Halloween Goodness}

I went to a RS halloween cooking class with m'mama the other night and learned some really great new ideas. Some of my favorites that I can't wait to try myself are the Licorice Caramels and do you know those to die for Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Caramel & White Chocolate covered apples... yeah!!! I can make a pretty good and cheap variation of those now... WHEEW!!! Those babies are about 6 bucks but I can make them for SOOOO much cheaper now and... not have to drive so far for them either. Here is a picture of the cupcakes we decorated. My boys shoved them in their mouths as if they hadn't eaten in days... so funny to watch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMY!

Jen said...

Hey I need those Caramel Apple recipes! I love those things! We should make them one day with the kids. P.S. You are tagged. See my blog for details.