Here are some last shots that I hadn't posted from the last month of our fun with our wonderful next door neighbors... they have certainly been such great support, fun, and uplifting to have in my life (just a bit of bragging... they helped keep my driveway clear of snow during the winter, helped keep my lawn mowed during the summer, been there when ever I need help with anything and always an ear to lend, a laugh to share, or a shoulder to cry on... not to mention they are super parents to there son and new twin daughters. We had so much fun at Pine View Reservoir and Bues' Pond with them. We even had a fun pool party earlier in the summer in there back yard. We enjoy hanging out and chatting in our front yards in the evenings while the kids ride bikes and play with balls or pretend they are racing on their jet skis. I am such a lucky gal to know these people and have them in my life.
Just stopping on by to see how my new blogging friends was... scrolled down to this post... and couldn't move any further!!! WOW, these are gorgeous!! Love, love, love the pics. The little boys buns hanging out are just too cute! Hope you're having a great weekend!!
Wish I could see Twilight with you... but THAT would be EXPENSIVE, seeing that I don't even live in the same state! Have fun though!!! :)
I love the pics! Love you guys too! We have had soooo much fun with you guys this summer! Too bad your moving :(! Send me the ones from Bues pond for sure!
2 comments:
Just stopping on by to see how my new blogging friends was... scrolled down to this post... and couldn't move any further!!! WOW, these are gorgeous!! Love, love, love the pics. The little boys buns hanging out are just too cute! Hope you're having a great weekend!!
Wish I could see Twilight with you... but THAT would be EXPENSIVE, seeing that I don't even live in the same state! Have fun though!!!
:)
~Tabitha~
I love the pics! Love you guys too! We have had soooo much fun with you guys this summer! Too bad your moving :(! Send me the ones from Bues pond for sure!
Post a Comment