
My sweet neighbor, yes the same one that is listed in the previous post, tagged me so here it goes.
Here's the deal: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
Joys...
1. m'boys
2. m'bf {Twinkie}
3. the gospel
Fears...
1. That my children will suffer a horrible accident or be kidnapped or die a tragic death (something to that effect)
2. That my children will never be sealed to me
3. That I'll die before I'm ready
Goals...
1. Get my new photography price list ready by January 1, 2009
2. To be completely out of debt by 2010 by working the Dave Ramsey plan
3. To finish the Twilight series (halfway through with the 3rd book)
Obsessions/Collections...
1. leveling on World of Warcraft
2. Donkeys
3. photography/photoshop magazines
Facts about me...
1. I was born with my 2 front bottom teeth and had pulled them both out before I was a year old making me toothless in those 2 spots till I was 7 years old.
2. I've been on the Dave Ramsey Show, Inside Edition (soon to air), and about to be filmed for a KJZZ news spot later this month
3. I absolutely LOVE Cuban Jazz
I tag... Amber, Brit, KT, Nicki, Naomi
1 comment:
When are you going to air on Inside Edition? and Why?
Post a Comment