Tuesday, October 14, 2008

{SITS}

Ok bloggers, I've just found this great place where bloggers support bloggers by commenting on each others blogs... that's a lot of blog word-age. It's called "The Secret Is In The Sauce". Basically this is a great networking site and I am thrilled to have found it and am looking forward to getting more visits and comments on my blog. Also I love reading other blogs that I find there and I believe it is helping me be a better blogger. Soooo.... Go check them out HERE.
Some of the great and wonderful blogs that I have found on "SITS" are...
Pennies In My Pocket
Life Is Not A Final
Fresh Mommy (love her photography style along with her blog)
Fabulous Since 1961
Stolen Bon Bons (also love her photography!!)
I could seriously go on and on and on and on and on... because there are SOOOOO many great ones that I love that I wouldn't have found if it weren't for SITS!

16 comments:

Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

very nice blog. super photography!!

nice to meet yah!

Tamara Dawn said...

Great Blog! This is my first Blog-a-thon and there are a ton of awesome blogs I am finding!

Tricia said...

Aww, thanks for the mention and happy blogathon SITSta!

Natalia said...

Stopping by to say hello and wish you a Happy Blog-a-thon!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Love your blog background!

Happy Bloggython Day, SITSta! How fun is this? Woo hoo!

Elisa said...

Hey! Nice to meet ya! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I also do the SISTS... isn't it fun?? Although sometimes I just don't have time to blog surf!!

Ya'll come back now, ya hear?!

Mom said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy SITSathon!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Awwwwwwwww YOU just made my day! Thanks for listing me! I'm blushing! I'm so happy that you join SITS! Its such a fabulous group of blogginly awesome SITStahs!! Ohhh I love Fresh Mommy and Stolen Bon Bons, too! I'll have to check the other ones out, too!!

Oh and I can't stop starin' at your photos! AWESOME!!!! They are beyond amazing!

~melody~

Melanie Dickens said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have a great blog here. This was a great idea.

Decor To Adore said...

I am not doing a SITS post today as I am celebrating my 100th post. Please stop by and enter my giveaway.

Kori said...

Happy Blogathon Day from one SITSta to another!

Tabitha Blue said...

What a great blog design... I love brown right now!! It's so cute.

Great profile pic too... is that a Mac along with Starbucks I see??? If so, I think we are twins!

What camera do you use?? I'm a canon girl myself, mostly just because that's what I started out with.. a friends recommended it.

I'm off to check out more of your photos.

Thanks for the shout-out!!

Meaghan said...

Loving your blog! Welcome to the club:)

-Meaghan

Shannon said...

Yesterday was some crazy fun!

Yay for SITS!

Anna Lefler said...

Hi, LeLe!

Super-cool blog! I love it!

Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower! I really appreciate that... I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts and seeing more of your gorgeous photos.

Wemcome to SITS and thanks again...

:^) Anna

Anonymous said...

Welcome to SITS! I have have so much fun finding fabulous blogs like yours. :)