Friday, February 13, 2009

{<3}

Well I'm guessing I'm 14 here. This year my mom decided she didn't feel like taking the Christmas tree down. She thought she would just decorate it every month and then when December came along again she wouldn't have to pull the tree up from the basement, cause it would already be up... brilliant, brilliant, BRILLIANT!!! LOL! So here I am in front of our V-day tree and the wooden bear my mom tole painted. I was pretty board this day and I spent 5 hours curling every 1/4" patch of my extremely stubbornly straight hair. Don't you love the claw bangs. Boy, I knew how to do it huh? I am also wearing what I considered back then, the sexiest clothes. I loved these overalls! (Remember when overalls were, like, really in?) And the white textured bodysuit. Loved it!!! I really felt good in this picture. Happy V-day tomorrow!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!! Thats a good and funny idea. I HATE taking the tree down. Oh and i LOVE the hair!

Nicki said...

I had some overalls just like that. I remember wearing them and feeling like I looked amazing. You were a hotty in this picture!!!! I love to look back. Our kids will probably do the same thing and I think they have so many better styles than we did.

M.S. said...

Oh did I just have a flash down memory lane. I had bodysuits in so many colors! I actually think I have a pair of overalls... now for painting or a farmer outfit at Halloween. Good times!