Sunday, February 15, 2009

{Hair Affair Continued}

Well, if any of you are my friends on FB, than you may have seen that I was "sitting down to do something drastic" on Friday. Here it is... and I LOVE it!! I saw this picture of Victoria Beckham
Photobucket
and fell in love with it, plus I was really itching for a change over the past couple of weeks. What do you think?

Photobucket
{Bug} said the funniest thing to me when he first saw it. After verifying that I did infact cut my hair off, he stated, "You are not a girl anymore." I laughed my head off!! And assured him that I was still a girl.

10 comments:

erin louise said...

love it ...love it!!!

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

that looks really good! i love it!!!!

Karli Blum said...

Holy Crow! I absolutely love it! THat is so awesome! I think it looks spectacular!

Nicki said...

Absolutley LOVE IT!!!!! So sophisticated. It's a perfect fit.

M.S. said...

I love it. It is the hairstyle I've been going for these days. The hard part is that is longer one side. I had to trim it myself and make it equal! I'm silly that way!

Bellamy Family said...

I really like you in short hair!! Blonde hair too

Me, Myself and I said...

HOT! You don't look like a boy.

~Your Not-A-Cousin, Ashlie

Lacey said...

Hey Lisa...I was looking at Kari's blog and stumbled on yours!!! :) I love blog surfing and finding people you know...your hair looks really cute. You should send me your e-mail address so I can send you an invite to my blog...my email is laceymckay@msn.com

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in from SITS to say hi!

Sarah said...

Love it!

visiting from sits!