
Well, I didn't have a say in this. I wasn't home. I wasn't even gonna start the process till next month. But apparently when {Skunk} woke up this morning he decided that he was ready to graduate from diapers. He took his "messy" diaper off and dumped the "mess" from it into the toilet. Enough said... HE'S READY! He's really been paying attention to {Bug} in the bathroom and loves to flush. And actually he's done really, REALLY well today. I'm most pleasantly surprised and extremely happy about it. Here we go.

LOL... I asked him to give me a "big boy" pose. I don't know where he learned this.
3 comments:
Lisa, He is too cute!!! Good luck on the potty training thing. It is always SOO hard for me. ( Well, I should it's hard for my boys to get the idea.)
WAHOO! How great is it that he was ready and started the process on his own. What a BIG BOY indeed! And I love the model pose:)
lisa, i am curious, how do you potty train your kids? does he wear pull ups only from now on? or is he already trained now?
Post a Comment