Friday, November 6, 2009

{Day 1 - The Gratitude Pledge}

I saw this on a couple of my friends blogs & I decided to join in.  During this month especially with Thanksgiving coming up I thought this would be a good thing in my life to focus on gratitude and not the really really good food that is associated with Thanksgiving.  If you'd like to join me click on the widget in my side bar or go to http://gratitudechallenge.com


With a hopeful outlook, I, Lisa, promise to fulfill the terms of The Gratitude Challenge. Over the next 21 days, I pledge to complete the activities on my gratitude calendar, including writing journal entries, taking photos :) and connecting with friends. I promise to take note of life’s little blessings and to give thanks for the relationships, experiences and opportunities that make my life unique. From this day forward, I commit to living on the brighter side of life.




Be Grateful For What You Have

No comments: