Take a picture of one thing, person, place or specific moment that makes you feel grateful. Share it with your social network.
Well today is my boyfriends birthday. This is a picture I took of us tonight at Kobe. We went out to dinner with friends & family & it was wonderful. I love this man with all my heart & am truly grateful for him in my life. I love you baby! <3
Well today is my boyfriends birthday. This is a picture I took of us tonight at Kobe. We went out to dinner with friends & family & it was wonderful. I love this man with all my heart & am truly grateful for him in my life. I love you baby! <3
2 comments:
Agreed, that is a great pic! And Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday to M!
You look beautiful Lisa! Are there wedding bells in the future for you two? Sorry. Had to ask.
Post a Comment