Wednesday, September 10, 2008

{Happy Rain Boots}


My friend/sub-division neighbor and I decided to walk over to the pre-school today with our wagons and our toddlers to pick up our kids. I was so excited because it looked like it was about to rain and I've had these way too cute rain boots in my closet for 6 months now and have only wore them once and it didn't even rain that time. Thank my lucky stars, a block from getting home with the kidletts it started to rain! Yippie!! If it hadn't I was seriously thinking about jumping in the shower with them on just so I could get them wet. ;)

2 comments:

kari said...

I am sitting at my computer laughing cause I have the image of you naked, besides the darling rain boots on, in the shower!! You make me laugh!!!!

Anonymous said...

those are so stinking cute! Where did you get them? Oh and rain boots in the shower, its classic!