Wednesday, October 15, 2008

{Anxiously Waiting}


At the moment I am posting this there are 36 days 11 hours & 12 minutes left till Twilight is in theaters. Well as you can probably tell my mind is stuck in Twilight euphoria today. I'm calling out to all you Twilight gals out there, those who are my personal friends/family and those who I've yet to meet. Let's plan the Ultimate Twilight Gals Night Out for November 21st. As soon as tickets go on sale I'm planning on purchasing. I'm wanting to see it at the Junction if any of you would like to join me that night, please let me know. It's gonna be a BLAST!!!

8 comments:

Nicki said...

I'm game. Let me know what time.

Meaghan said...

never heard of Twilight but now im curious!

Meaghan

Laura said...

Hi, LeLe! I came over from "Secret". I am SOOOO with you about this movie! I am reading the book right now. Please don't hate me for being a little late about jumping on the bandwagon. I was worried the book would be all bloody and gory and I was VERY surprised! Nice to meet you! -Laura

Anonymous said...

I'm going to the midnight showing at the megaplex 17 theaters at the jordan commons. But I know you will have a blast up there and we will be in twilight heaven together:)

Pseudo said...

You are the comment above mine over at SITS. I love the layout of your blog, and now I'm going to go check out your photo blog. Being a photographer must be awesome.

Pennies In My Pocket said...

I've been seeing Twilight alllll over the internet! I'm scared of scary things, so not sure if this would be a good read for me. LOL Can't wait to hear about the movie. Every person who has read the book is going. Should sell out! lol

~melody~

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

i can't wait to go see the movie, however, i am going to see it here in syracuse or layton i think.

thanks for all your comments on my blogs. i am glad you enjoy reading my blogs!!!

Jen said...

I sooo want to go! If I can leave the girls by then I am totally in! Tyler isn't much into Edward (go figure) so I would love to go with someone who appreciates him as much as I do! I will let you know!