Tuesday, November 10, 2009

{Day 5 - Gratitude Challenge}




Take five minutes to write about how grateful you are for all of the wonderful things that you currently have in
your life. Don’t long for what you don’t possess—instead, take stock of all the blessings you already enjoy.


I am so grateful that I have a roof over my head at night & that I don't have to share a bedroom with my children.  I'm grateful for my talent in photography and that I have the opportunity to own my own photography business.  I'm grateful for my children, they are so smart & sweet & full of surprises.  I'm grateful for the many blessing that have come my way... a vehicle when I've needed one, enough money to pay my bills & many times unexpected extra to put away.  A knowledge & testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  Thought I'm not the most educated & I don't have the strongest testimony in the church I'm grateful to have these things as a foundation that I can continue to build upon.




Be Grateful For What You Have

2 comments:

Nicki said...

I have loved reading all that you are grateful for! It makes me stop and think about all I am thankful for in my life. So thank you for sharing your thoughts and for helping me remember!

M.S. said...

I love the questions! (and what you are saying!) Did I miss where you are getting the questions? I think I need those for some days for blogs!